Uncommon Remedy Tea Tree Essential Oil (melaleuca alternifolia) 10ml
The quality of essential oils varies widely among manufacturers. Our essential oils are organic, 100% pure and therapeutic / medicinal grade.
Research on TeaTree oil use for specific conditions shows:
- Acne. Research suggests that a treatment gel containing tea tree oil might be effective at relieving acne.
- Dandruff. A tea tree oil shampoo used for four weeks has been shown to be effective at treating dandruff. Add 20 drops per 8 oz shampoo.
- Athlete's foot. applied twice daily for one month, has been shown to be effective in relieving symptoms of athlete's foot.
- Lice. When used in combination with lavender oil, tea tree oil has been shown to be effective at treating lice eggs.
- Nail fungus. Effective in treating toenail fungus. Apply directly to affected area with q-tip.