Po Sum On warming remedy oil for injury, pain 100ml
A fabulous spicy-smelling topical oil, use this for its anti-inflammatory and warming effects. For headaches, and to treat sprains, aches and pains in the back, muscles and joints, as well as for conditions like neuralgia and osteoarthritis.
- It’s made by steam distillation of the herbs, and contains no synthetic ingredients.
- It’s a warming lightweight oil to stimulate circulation, with an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
- It’s used to treat joint and muscle aches, sprains, neuralgia, and osteoarthritis.
- It comes in a 100ml glass bottle inside a beautiful tin container.
Peppermint oil 57.30 ml
Tea oil 38.77 ml
Dragon blood 2.07ml
Cinnamon oil 0.96 ml
Scutellaria 0.58 ml
Licorice 0.32 ml
- Peppermint oil has been used through the centuries as an analgesic and to treat spasms.
- Tea oil is extracted from the seeds of tea plants. It doesn’t have a strong scent and is a smooth rich oil, not unlike olive oil, which makes it easy and pleasant to rub on the skin.
- The wonderfully named Dragon's blood is actually a resin extracted from rattan palms known as Daemonorops draco. It has been used for centuries in both Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine to treat wounds, bleeding piles, menorrhagia and diarrhea.
- Cinnamon oil, which has also been used medicinally since ancient times, has high concentrations of antioxidants. It has a warming effect which helps boost circulation.
- Licorice and scute both have anti-inflammatory effects on the skin.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.