Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Bandaids heal faster without scar (10)
We believe in the quick healing power of Yunnan Bai Yao.
Yunnan Baiyao is a classic hemostatic –or stop bleeding- formula originally used only in powder form. Now that the formula is incorporated into bandaids, it is the perfect solution for all households. Even after 50 hand washings, the bandaid stays on! Patients have worn them to workouts, through swimming and the wound is still protected.
YBY was first formulated in 1902 by a Chinese man called Qu Huanzhang, but it became famous when the Vietcong carried it into battle during the Vietnam war to instantly apply to wounds. They also used it in pill form to stem internal bleeding.
Now that there are bandaids, get a small cut - put on a plaster and forget about it! The wound heals quickly, and the plaster prevents scarring.
- Use it on accidental scratches, cuts and small bleeding wounds.
- The Yunnan Baiyao formula is embedded in the gauze. It stops bleeding and promotes healing.
- It’s a band aid with herbal properties that help boos boos heal faster.
- It’s a great multi-tasking product for everyday household scratches and cuts.
- It’s a must have that should be in every First Aid kit.
- It’s safe for kids.
10 Latex free bandages with Yunnan Baiyao infused gauze