Yunnan Baiyao capsules to Stop Bleeding, Heal Wounds
Yunnan Baiyao is a classic hemostatic – or stop bleeding- uncommon remedy. It was first formulated in 1902 by a Chinese man called Qu Huanzhang, but it became famous when the Vietcong carried it into battle during the Vietnam war to instantly apply to wounds. This is the capsule form to stem internal bleeding.
- For those bleeding wounds to stanch blood flow and speed healing - for gastritis, ulcers, fistulas.
- Stops bleeding, eliminates bruises, and removes pustules and heals wounds quickly.
- Be aware, there are many knock-off brands being made, this is the original.
- A Chinese herbal encapsulated powder, intended for internal use
- Ajuga Forrestii Diels
- Dioscoreae Parviflora Ting
- Herba Geranii & Herba Erodii
- Herba Inulae Cappae
- Radix Notoginseng
- Rhizoma Dioscoreae Nipponicae
- Rhizoma Dioscoreae
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.